The Hunza valley is a mountainous valley in the northern part of Pakistan. There are many attractions in the Hunza valley, there are lakes, Attabad and borith lake surrounded by snow capped mountains. There is a market for tourists for souvenirs and amazing foods. Hunza valley also comes with a lot of history, one can visit the Altit and Baltit forts to check out the past heritage of the valley.
- Junction Point of the three mightiest Mountain Ranges
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Karimabad Bazar
- Royal Gardens Altit
- Altit Fort
- Baltit Fort
- Attabad Lake
- Borith Lake
- Passu Cones
- Passu Glacier Trek
- Sost Bazar
- Khunjerab Top
Day - 0
Depart from Islamabad at 10 PM
Day - 01
- Early breakfast in Patan at 6:00 AM.
- Depart for Hunza via the Karakoram Highway (KKH) at 7:00 AM.
- Short stopovers for meals and freshen up.
- Arrive in Hunza by 7:00 PM in the evening.
- Dinner at around 9:00 PM.
Day - 02
- Breakfast at 9:00 AM.
- Explore Altit Fort and Royal Gardens.
- Visit Baltit Fort.
- Rest of the day is dedicated to exploring the historic town of Karimabad and its marketplace.
- A mandatory stop at Cafe de Hunza.
- Dinner in the hotel at 8:00 PM.
Day - 03
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM.
- Visit Attabad Lake.
- Partake in available water activities such as boating and jet skiing.
- Explore various food options in the area.
- Visit Hussaini Bridge afterward.
- Reach the hotel on Borth Lake by 5:30 PM.
- Dinner at the hotel at 8:00 PM.
Day - 04
- Breakfast at 7:00 AM.
- Depart for Khunjerab by 8:00 AM.
- Enjoy a long drive, passing through the Passu Cones and the Sost Dry Port.
- 45 minutes for photography at the top.
- Lunch at Passu Yak Grill (personal cost but a mandatory item).
- Reach our campsite at Attabad Lake by 6:00 PM.
- Dinner at the campsite at 8:00 PM.
- Enjoy a campfire and a live cultural music night by 9:30 PM.
Day - 05
- An early breakfast at the campsite at 7 AM.
- Depart for Besham by 8 AM.
- This day is dedicated to covering distance for the next day, with stopovers for meals and restroom breaks.
- Have dinner at a hotel in Besham at 8 PM.
Day - 06
- Relaxed breakfast at the hotel at 9:30 AM.
- Depart for Islamabad at 10:30 AM.
- Aim to reach Islamabad by 5:30 PM.
———- End of Tour ———-